BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
Please have all the following ready to bring to your visit:
- Insurance Card
- Daycare or School Forms/Paperwork (if needed) – Please fill out your portion prior to your appointment.|
Click here for links to Virginia School Forms
* Please note that all new students starting Kindergarten at a public school will need an updated school entrance form and vaccine record.
You may want to write down any questions you have for your medical provider, so you may have all your questions answered at your appointment.
We recommend that the following vaccines be given at the 5-year-old visit:
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) #2
- Varicella #2
- Influenza-Inactivated or Influenza-Live, Intranasal (if in season)
We recommend that the following vaccines be given at the 6 year old visit:
- 5-6 Year Old Guide - A simple guide to help parents. Link to PDF Handout