Congratulations on your new baby! We at Virginia Pediatric Group our honored that you have chosen us to care for your child in the days, weeks, and years to come. We will work with you as partners to ensure that your child receives the best quality care possible. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns, even before your first appointment.
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
Please make sure that you have added your child to your health insurance.
Please have all the following ready to bring to your visit:
- Insurance Card
- Newborn Discharge Paperwork
You may want to write down any questions you have for your medical provider, so you may have all your questions answered at your appointment.
Please complete the following forms and bring them to your appointment. Completing these forms prior to your visit helps your medical providers have more time to spend answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and examining your baby.
- Patient Registration - Link to New Patient Registration Form
- New Patient Questionnaire - Link to New Patient Questionnaire
- HIPAA Agreement :
- Hepatitis B #1 (only if not given in the hospital after birth)
- Newborn Guide - A simple guide to help parents get to know their newborn. Link to PDF Handout