BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
Please have all the following ready to bring to your visit:
- Insurance Card
- Daycare paperwork (if needed) – Please fill out your portion prior to your appointment.
Click here for links to Virginia School Forms
You may want to write down any questions you have for your medical provider, so you may have all your questions answered at your appointment.
LINK TO FORMS:
Please complete the following forms and bring them to your appointment. Completing these forms prior to your visit helps your medical providers have more time to spend answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and examining your baby.
We recommend that the following vaccines be given at this visit:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP) #1
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type b (Hib) #1
- Polio #1
- Pneumococcal Conjugate (PCV13) #1
- Rotavirus #1
*Some vaccines given as combination shots meaning that there are less injections than the number of vaccines.*
- 2 Month Guide - A simple guide to help parents. Link to PDF Handout